What is the quality of the images?
- Digital products:
- All our images will be delivered via digital downloads. The documents you will receive are at 3000px x2000px (25.40cm x 16.93cm) at 300 pixels per inch. This means that they will be optimal for 4R and 8R prints (not to mention postcards) if you choose to print them out physically! Otherwise, they will work great as your digital wallpapers.
- 4R and 8R products:
- Card size: 4" by 6" (102mm by 152mm) / 8" by 10" (203mm by 254mm)
- Press-printed card
- Smooth matte finish on solar white 100 lb card stock
- Utilisation of the giclee print technique, with a digital inkjet process using high-end printers and archival grade inks and media to ensure fine art-quality prints
- A digital soft copy version at 3000px by 2000px, 300dpi will also be sent across at the end of 7 days as proof before the physical print is sent to our printing facilities.
If you’re looking for larger-sized prints feel free to contact us.
- Square and Landscape Wood Print products:
- Panel size: 8" by 8" (203mm by 203mm) / 8" by 10" (203mm by 254mm)
- Sanded European birchwood panels
- Unique wood grains, meaning no two pieces of wood will be alike
- Image is directly printed onto the wood, allowing you to feel the texture and see the grain in detail
- A digital soft copy version at 3000px by 2000px, 300dpi will also be sent across at the end of 7 days as proof before the wood panel is sent to our printing facilities.
If you’re looking for larger-sized wood prints feel free to contact us.
What can you (or not) do?
All Minifigures will be represented by the race-neutral yellow skin tone. As we only utilise original LEGO pieces in our artwork, here is a list of items that we would have certain restrictions:
- Pets - Animal moulds are extremely limited. Here's a list of what we have!
- Babies/Toddlers - Definitely possible! Here are how the kids can be represented!
- Pregnant ladies - Unfortunately, this would not be too possible, but we are able to have your figure hold on to a sonogram image (this will work great as gender reveal images too! 👶🏻)
- Everything Else - You can check out our product catalogue here for a complete rundown of our props and attires!
Where do I upload my photo and customisation comments?
A form can be found at the product page, but you can also send us the photos/information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have them on hand.
What does shipping cost?
Digital products cost nothing to ship!
Shipping costs for prints with tracking links are:
- United States
- Standard Shipping: $15, 14 business days
- Express Shipping: $50, 7 business days
- Rest of World
- Standard Shipping: $30, 20 business days
How soon will my order be delivered?
For digital products, the items will be emailed to you within fourteen days of your purchase
For physical prints and wood panel prints,
- A digital soft copy version at 3000px by 2000px, 300dpi will also be sent across at the end of 7 days as proof before physical print is sent to our printing facilities
- The duration for order delivery is as above in the previous question!
What payment options do you accept?
We gladly accept Apple Pay, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and PayPal payments
Where are your products made?
We are proud to be located in the sunny island of Singapore. We work closely with printing facilities and postal services in the US, ensuring that our products will reach you in time.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, watch out in this space as we will run occasional online sales! We are also in the midst of developing our own membership corner where we will be able to offer special discounts exclusively for you!
Do you share my information anywhere?
Of course not! Our relationships with all of you customers are highly respected and valued, and in no way will we sell, share or distribute your information anywhere.